By: Anthony J. Gabriele, Associate Email: email@example.com On July 1, 2018, some of the long-awaited amendments to the Construction Lien Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. C.30 came into force. It is expected...Read More
- The New Year Brings New Employment Standards Under Bill 47
- The Construction Lien Act: Recent Changes a Subcontractor Should Consider
- Cambridge and North Dumfries – Friend of the Foundation
- WILL S/HE GET A PIECE OF MY COTTAGE?
- THE GRANDPARENT TRAP: Grandparents’ Right of Access
- Bill 148: It’s Not Just All About a Higher Minimum Wage
- Meagan Swan speaks at Cambridge Chamber on Bill 148
- Pavey Law wins Cambridge Times Reader’s Choice award!
- The $80,000 Mistake: Fixed-Term Employment Contracts
- October 30th Panel Discussion on Bill 148
- The Matrimonial Home – A Must Know Primer
- Balancing the Rights of Employees with the Employer’s Obligation to Maintain a Safe Workplace
- Why Should You Make a Will?
- Social Media and the Workplace – Surfing without a (Law) Suit