Ontario Bar Admission 2007
Cayley acts for many individuals and businesses in the practice areas of Business law/Corporate law, Not-for-Profits and Charities, Wills, Trusts, Estate Administration, Real Estate and Commercial Real Estate and Leasing.
Cayley joined the firm in 2008, having practiced with Torys, LLP in Toronto prior to moving to Cambridge. There she focused on large, corporate work and spent two months in Torys’ New York office exploring the American side of transactional corporate law.
Cayley currently represents large and small corporations as well as individuals in and around Cambridge, helping with their business and personal legal needs.
She has assisted with the purchase and sale of companies, incorporation of for-profit and not-for-profit companies, professional corporations and sole proprietorships, as well as helping existing companies with shareholder agreements, restructuring and creating family trusts.
Cayley provides advice to business owners and individuals alike on their wills and estate planning issues and helps executors in the administration of estates. She has extensive experience in residential home purchases, sales and refinances, as well as in commercial real estate purchases and sales, as well as leases for both residential properties and commercial units.
Outside of the office, she enjoys reading all variety of books, has very eclectic tastes in music and stays active by curling, cross-country skiing, snow-shoeing and exploring the Region’s highways by bicycle with the Great Canadian Bicycle Tour group.
Cayley has presented at seminars hosted by the Cambridge Chamber of Commerce as well as to smaller groups organized by local banking institutions, other organizations and stroke survivor organizations and welcomes the opportunity to speak to other groups.
- Chair of the Board of Directors for Women’s Crisis Services of Waterloo Region
- Member, Past-President and past-Treasurer of the Rotary Club of Cambridge Preston-Hespeler
- Co-recipient of the Cambridge Chamber of Commerce 2012 Young Entrepreneur of the Year award
- Volunteer with the Tour de Grand
- Curling member at the Galt Country Club and Galt Curling Club
- Past volunteer with the Heart and Stroke Association and March of Dimes, facilitating Living with Stroke programs and assisting other stroke survivors.
Cayley is a member of the Shades’ Mill (Cambridge) and Waterloo Law Associations, as well as the Ontario and Canadian Bar Associations and the Ontario Young Lawyers’ Division.
Real Estate Clerks
- Linda Freund
- Phone: 519.621.7260 x235
- Email: email@example.com
- Karlee Jobb
- Phone: 519.621.7260 x231
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate and Wills & Estates Clerks
- Brittany Hughes
- Phone: 519.621.7260 x236
- Email: email@example.com
- Cathy Gan
- Phone: 519.621.7260 x233
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LL.B. (cum laude), 2006. University of Windsor
- J.D. (magna cum laude), 2006. University of Detroit Mercy
- Hon. B. Comm. (Sports Administration), 2002. Laurentian University