Making a will or dealing with the estate of a loved one can be very challenging.
We offer compassionate assistance while providing you with professional guidance during this process.
We are also able to draw on our combined expertise in corporate, real estate and estate law to assist many business owners to protect their interests and minimize probate fees.
Pavey Law can help you with:
- Will drafting
- Powers of Attorney
- Creating an estate plan for your business to minimize probate fees
- Discussing estate taxes
- Guardianship applications
- Drafting trusts, including for those receiving disability support (Henson Trust)
- Guidance and assistance for executors or trustees
- Succession planning for business owners
- Estate litigation for contested wills and disputes among beneficiaries in addition to claims by spouses, children and other dependants
If you have a dispute in relation to any estate matters such as contested wills, disagreement among beneficiaries and any claims by spouses, children or other dependants, there are many methods that we can offer to assist with a settlement.
At Pavey Law, our lawyers have the necessary experience to pursue the matter before the Court or to work with the other party outside of Court or any other formal process.