The 2017 Cambridge Times Reader’s Choice Awards have just been released! Pavey Law LLP is excited and honored to have been voted the Platinum business in the Law Firm category. This is such a special award to have been chosen for by our community and clients! We sincerely thank the residents of Cambridge and surrounding communities for selecting us. As always, we will continue to strive to provide the very best service to our clients year in and year out.
- Cambridge real estate broker sold most homes in Canada in 2018
- The New Year Brings New Employment Standards Under Bill 47
- The Construction Lien Act: Recent Changes a Subcontractor Should Consider
- Cambridge and North Dumfries – Friend of the Foundation
- WILL S/HE GET A PIECE OF MY COTTAGE?
- THE GRANDPARENT TRAP: Grandparents’ Right of Access
- Bill 148: It’s Not Just All About a Higher Minimum Wage
- Meagan Swan speaks at Cambridge Chamber on Bill 148
- Pavey Law wins Cambridge Times Reader’s Choice award!
- The $80,000 Mistake: Fixed-Term Employment Contracts
- October 30th Panel Discussion on Bill 148
- The Matrimonial Home – A Must Know Primer
- Balancing the Rights of Employees with the Employer’s Obligation to Maintain a Safe Workplace
- Why Should You Make a Will?
- Social Media and the Workplace – Surfing without a (Law) Suit