Pavey Law LLP Scholarship Program
Pavey Law LLP is pleased to announce its first scholarship program for Canadian students. The selected candidates will be awarded $750 CAD to help with the cost of post-secondary education.
About Pavey Law LLP
Pavey Law LLP is a law firm located in the heart of Cambridge, Ontario. Many of the lawyers at Pavey Law LLP are leaders in their respective areas of law. Our team provides a wide range of support and guidance to our clients, in both their business and/or personal lives. Known for achieving excellent results for clients, our lawyers offer practical advice and solutions.
Name: Pavey Law LLP
Website URL: www.paveylaw.com
Email ID: email@example.com
Pavey Law LLP Scholarship Program
Pavey Law LLP is passionate about encouraging students who are aiming to pursue an inspirational career. To assist in reducing the financial burden of students and their expenses, Pavey Law is offering this scholarship initiative. Interested students keen on pursuing higher studies in Canada can apply for this scholarship program.
Scholarship Application Process Closes on 15th April 2021
Final Winner Announcement on 15th May 2021
Applicants must fulfill the following eligibility conditions:
- A Canadian citizen, permanent resident or other legal standing that allows them to work and study in Canada.
- Registered as a Full-Time or Part-Time student in either an Undergraduate or Post-Graduate program. Please provide the name of the School or College that you are currently attending in the body of your submission email.
- To confirm your eligibility status, add your active social media profile, either Facebook or LinkedIn profile.
- In applying for the Pavey Law LLP Scholarship, all Applicants hereby are deemed to consent to Pavey Law LLP publishing the winning Applicant’s name, school, program of study and essay submission on any Pavey Law LLP communication via email and social media.
Pavey Law LLP Scholarship Requirements
To apply, all eligible Applicants are required to submit a written essay, based on the guidelines noted below, related to one of the following topics. Read the instructions carefully before picking the topic.
Topic 1: How lawyers help small businesses
Topic 2: Discuss the long-term effects of COVID-19 on society, either with respect to career choices or small business.
Follow these guidelines about the topic selection and submission.
- Pick ‘ONE’ topic from the aforementioned options.
- Write an essay in 800 to 1000 words covering the key concepts about the topic.
- Copied content from online resources will not be accepted.
- Plagiarized content will be denied.
- Submit the Essay via email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the confirmation of Eligibility Criteria noted above.
Assessment: All applications, with the attached essay, received as of April 15, 2021, will be assessed by our team. The top 5 applicants will be shortlisted and then reviewed by the final review panel of 3 lawyers.
Final Result: The final WINNER will be selected followed by the final review panel’s voting by May 15, 2021.
Contact: We will contact the final winner through email for a confirmation.
The final winner of the Pavey Law LLP Scholarship Program will be announced to the Applicant via email and shared publicly via the Pavey Law LLP social media channels. The cash prize or money order will be issued to the winner based on his or her location.
Submission of Application
We invite all eligible candidates to apply for the Pavey Law LLP Scholarship Program via email at email@example.com noting “Pavey Law Scholarship” in the subject line. In this email, all Applicants are to verify the Eligibility Criteria noted above.
We wish all applicants the best in achieving their educational goals in the future!